The latest impact factor of Lancet Diabetes and all the other SCI journals was released on 30th June 2022 by Clarivate. Through this web page, researchers can check the impact factor, total citation, journal quartile, and journal aim & scope.
The latest impact factors list will release in june 2023.
The Journal Impact Factor is defined as citations to the journal in the JCR year to items published in the previous two years, divided by the total number of scholarly items, also known as citable items, (these comprise articles and reviews) published in the journal in the previous two years.
Impact factor data has a strong influence on the scientific community, affecting decisions on where to publish, whom to promote or hire, the success of grant applications, and even salary bonuses.
Only journals listed in the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) and Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) receive an Impact Factor.
SCI is a multidisciplinary citation index. Science Citation Index covers 9,000+ journals across 177 scientific disciplines. SCI was established in 1900 to the current. SCI-indexed journals are indexed by SCI and SSCI. SCI is described as the world's leading journal.
All journals covered in this database are reviewed for sufficiently high quality each year.
1. CA-A CANCER JOURNAL FOR CLINICIANS
3. NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE
4. JAMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
5. NATURE REVIEWS MOLECULAR CELL BIOLOGY
6. NATURE REVIEWS DRUG DISCOVERY
8. Lancet Respiratory Medicine
9. BMJ-British Medical Journal
13. NATURE REVIEWS MICROBIOLOGY
16. Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology
19. LANCET INFECTIOUS DISEASES